Your internship starts here!
At INS Trade Media Service, our internship program lets you develop your skills and gain hands-on experiences working on press release campaign projects for international companies. Whether you’re looking to compliment your studies and enhance your learning towards your degree, or boost your CV and prepare for a career in B2B communications, joining our dedicated team helps you open the doors to your future.
We’re currently recruiting Project Assistant Interns for a minimum of 3 months, maximum 6 months term, during which you will learn all about B2B marketing through trade media and how press release campaigns are handled from start to finish. The internship is an unpaid position, but you will be rewarded with an entirely unique experience that lets your competencies grow in challenging and varied roles.
Internship learning outcomes
Our internship is designed to give you practical skills and real experiences in the world of B2B marketing communications through trade media. On completion of your internship you will have gained competencies in the following areas:
- MS Office software use
- Multi-cultural teamwork
- Time and project management
- Strong attention to detail
- Office communication and etiquette
PROJECT MANAGEMENT & DATABASE
- Database hygiene
- Detailed database management
- Experience in Sales Force, one of the most widely used CRM systems, and a highly regarded work skill great for your CV!
- Market and media research
- Use of NACE coding
- Handling bounces from email systems
PR & COMMUNICATIONS
- Trade media as a marketing tool
- Working with international companies
- Understanding media types
- Follow-up and campaign reports
Join our dedicated team
If you’re interested in applying for a place on our internship program, we’d love to hear from you, especially if you:
- Have very good English communication
- Are open-minded and eager to learn new skills
- Are a great team player
- Can adapt to new tasks and work independently
- Bring an enthusiastic and positive attitude
Please apply by sending your CV and cover letter to email@example.com