You're in great company
Industry leaders around the world trust us to empower their trade media visibility
INS Client Impression
We believe our world class results speak for themselves, but we’re also proud to receive praise for our work.
“Our campaigns have achieved trade media visibility in 11 languages. The news ranged in topics from the paper and print industries, through food and drink, to sustainability.
"Each campaign is virtually effortless for us. INS' tailored trade media selection and extensive contacts network ensure our messages are impacting the right readers time after time.”
“The results have been excellent in terms of lead generation. The overall efficiency of this service makes it a very good tool to start the right conversations to enable sales opportunities.”
“I will be happy if we continue working together at this high level for years to come.”
"For us, it's not just the results that are impressive, but also the efficiency of service and dedicated support of the INS team."
“At TAGARNO we also really appreciate how straightforward and effortless it is to work with INS; their dedicated team is quick, efficient, and keeps us in the loop at all times.”
“I was very impressed with INS’ flexibility, agility in response, and continued support. In the end results matter and we exceeded expectations in them clearly.”
Our clients' stories
Results always matter. Discover how INS has helped companies around the globe achieve better sales results through visibility in the right trade media
6 tailor-made media selection, 6 successful campaigns
Steerprop is a leading designer and manufacturer of azimuth propulsion system for the marine industry’s most demanding applications and toughest conditions.
INS Trade Media Service’s collaboration with Steerprophas to date launched 6 press release campaigns to targeted global trade media. Tailor-made media lists were created for each campaign to match the campaign text specifics, target markets, and international relevance.
Steerprop’s core specialist targeted media groups are: Ship building and maintenance, marine, ports, harbours, cargo handling, freight water transport, energy and offshore, etc.
- 257 total proven publication over 6 campaigns. Coverage in range of specialist marine, technology and business media in 26 countries.
- 2600 000+ Average potential readership impressions per campaign.
- ROI on average per campaign is 5500%
- 10% increase in mailing open rate due to the editorial relationship development.
KONE vs. thyssenkrupp Elevator vs. Schindler
Global leader in escalators, elevators and urban mobility solutions, KONE chose INS to precisely reach the DACH region with their latest product innovations to promote safer people flow in the challenging pandemic times.
KONE’s major competitors thyssenkrupp Elevator and Schindler promoted press releases for equivalent products from their ranges at the sames time as KONE.
KONE achieved significantly higher quantity and quality trade media coverage than both of these competitors, despite their German ‘home market advantage’.
This was due to INS’ specialist expertise and ‘trusted source’ reputation with an extensive number of German speaking trade media contacts.
- 38 proven published editorial articles for KONE
- Only 18 articles recorded for Schindler’s news
- Only 22 articles recorded for thyssenkrupp Elevator’s news
- INS helped KONE achieve more than double the publicity of key competitors’ news in their own respective countries.
- This displaced their competitors’ news from visibility with essential potential customers
Consistency is the key to building year-round visibility
Alfa Laval produce highly technical products with multi-industrial applications. This means they have many potential customers in many international markets.
With frequent product news releases in 14 languages, INS helps Alfa Laval secure year-round visibility in trade media with truly global reach.
Alfa Laval’s visibility grows with each campaign as their consistent media outreach with INS develops momentum and builds trust with a growing number of media contacts.
This is reflected in the proven results, averaging well over 50 editorial articles for each press release. Quality coverage is achieved in trade serving highly diverse industrial sectors from process engineering, to hygienic fluid processing for food, beverage and pharmaceutical production.
- Consistent global trade media visibility in 14 languages
- Precise exposure in ‘difficult to reach’ niche industrial markets
- Well over 50 published articles per campaign on average
- Estimated visibility to 1.5 million specialist readers per campaign
Prestigious global coverage for prestigious industrial news
The Swedish Steel Prize, organised by SSAB is the only international award for innovations that have an impact on future steel solutions. The prestigious prize is globally renowned, attracting competitors and interest from around the world.
With INS’ diverse media handling expertise, SSAB have achieved visibility in trade media in 11 languages. We recorded over 500 articles published from our outreach.
The coverage generated significant media interest, not only for the Swedish Steel Prize itself, but provided the diverse range of nominated finalists with a truly global platform to promote their innovations to their respective industries’ key players with unrivaled credibility – endorsement from top trade media editors.
- Over 500 proven editorial articles in trade media
- Visibility to an estimated 26 million global readers
- Diverse media coverage throughout the steel industry
- Specialised audience reach for steel innovations affecting mining and excavation equipment, solar power, automotive manufacturing and agricultural machinery
Ready to generate high-quality leads for your sales team?
Smarter media mentions that drive your B2B sales